Do any of the following situations pertain to you?

Posted by:

If the answer to any of these are yes, please call Student Services at 314-213-6105 before you begin the online enrollment process.

• You have a contract on a house or a lease agreement, but you have not occupied the residence;
• Your name is not on your lease agreement or you do not own your home;
• Your child is not living with a parent or court-appointed guardian;
• You have an address in the City of St. Louis and you have not yet been approved to attend Kirkwood through the Voluntary Inter-district Choice Corporation (VICC);
• You have a foster child, foreign exchange student or are currently displaced
• You are a non-residential employee wishing to enroll a new student in the district.