What are acceptable forms of proof of residency?
*** This is a mandatory step. You will not be able to proceed or save your application past this point if you do not upload proofs of residency. One document from each List A and List B are required. Electronic documents are permissible if they are current and contain the information required for the district to verify proof of residence (date, name, address, applicable signatures, etc.). The district has the right to request additional proof at any time or to employ other means to verify residency. Under Missouri law, misrepresenting residency is a criminal offense. If a family’s residency status is found to be inaccurately represented or changes without notification to the district, the district may act to recover the cost of services provided.
List A documents (submit 1)
• Deed/Closing Statement
• Mortgage statement dated within 30 days of the date of submission
• Unexpired lease/rental agreement signed by landlord and tenant and including the address, apartment number, and date of rental
List B documents (submit 1)
• Utility bill (water, gas, sewer, trash, or electric) dated within 30 days of the date of submission for verification and including the name, service and mailing address.
• Real estate tax receipt dated within 1 year of the date of submission
• Personal property tax receipt dated within 1 year of the date of submission
• Occupancy Permit listing all the occupants of the residence