What documentation does the school ask for to enroll a new resident student?

Posted by:

Gather this required information before you begin the enrollment process.
• Parent/guardian legal name(s) and address(es)
• Emergency contact information
• Birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics - Only use the name given and recorded on the birth certificate
• Medically documented immunization/health records
• Proof of residency (please read more below)
• For transfer students, an unofficial transcript or most recent report card
• Individual Education Plan and evaluation (IEP) and /or Section 504 Accommodation Plan
(IAP) and evaluation (if student has a disability)
• Custody Papers/Parenting Plan: A copy of the section of the dissolution decree (not the
petition), which stipulates custody in cases of parent.