KHS COUNSELING DEPARTMENT
Welcome to Kirkwood High School's Counseling Department. In collaboration with families, teachers, staff, and the community, we are here to support and facilitate the academic, career, and social/emotional development and well-being of all students.
SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS:
- Please make sure to review the Schedule Change Policy on Page 4 in the Course Description Book.
- All change requests and questions about scheduling are to be directed to Grade Level Counselors via email. Grade Level Counselors and contacts are listed below.
- Understand, there is NO guarantee of the request being completed due to class size and seats available.
- Schedules changes can occur between Aug 10 and August 28 (5th day of the semester). All schedule change requests after August 28th, will require: Parent, Teacher, Counselor, and Administrator permission.
- Requests for LAUNCH courses must go directly through Grade Level Counselor.