Welcome to Nipher Middle School! We are located at:
700 South Kirkwood Road
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Attendance Line: (314) 213-6100 ext. 8125
Meet our Nipher Administrators, Counselors & Support Staff:
- Dr. Laura Havener - Principal (7th Grade) ext. 8301
- Ms. Aimee Moore - Principal Secretary ext. 8301
- Ms. Jennifer Glasgow - Main Office Assistant ext. 8000
- Ms. Kim Hessler - Main Office Assistant ext. 8000
- Mr. Nathan Alwood - Assistant Principal (6th Grade) ext. 8303
- Dr. Kelly Dickinson - Assistant Principal (8th Grade) ext. 8303
- Ms. Rachel Walther - Assistant Principal Secretary ext. 8303
- Ms. Lauren (Hearold) Wallace - Guidance Counselor (6th Grade) ext. 8041
- Ms. Carmon Griffin - Guidance Counselor (7th Grade) ext. 8040
- Mr. Nelson Taylor - Guidance Counselor (8th Grade) ext. 8043
- Ms. Tonya Ampey - Social Worker (All Grades) ext. 8042
- Ms. Julie Lossos-Snow - Educational Support Counselor (All Grades) ext. 8025
- Ms. Meghan Stemmermann - Nurse ext. 8030
How do I enroll my student?
- Contact Mrs. Stephanie Smith - Counseling Office Assistant/Registrar:
314-213-6100 ext. 8042
- Complete all registration documents. Please click here for a copy of registration documents Nipher New Students
KIRKWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT R-7 MISSION STATEMENT: Students will think critically and creatively, driven by a sense of wonder, joy, & connection.
NIPHER MIDDLE SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT:Students will think critically and creatively, driven by a sense of wonder, joy, & connection.
Working together, we will ensure all students are prepared for success – now and in their future.
Our students will…
- Feel supported through positive relationships, with the knowledge that others care about them, their interests, and their success
- Be happy, healthy, and have equitable opportunities to succeed
- Discover, wonder about, and solve complex problems, independently and with others
- Effectively use critical and creative thinking strategies; tinker/play with newly formed ideas to test their validity
- Collaborate with others, in person and digitally, and communicate with a range of audiences for a variety of reasons
- Actively question, explore, and apply rigorous learning, within and across disciplines and in authentic situations