Welcome to Nipher Middle School. Home of the Nipher Knights!
700 South Kirkwood Road
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Main Office: (314) 213-6180
Attendance Line: (314) 213-6100 ext. 8125
Nipher Administrators, Counselors & Support Staff for 2021-2022:
- Dr. Laura Havener - Principal (6th Grade) ext. 8301
- Dr. Kelly Dickinson - Assistant Principal (7th Grade) ext. 8303
- Mr. Nathan Alwood - Assistant Principal (8th Grade) ext. 8303
- Ms. Carmon Griffin - Guidance Counselor (6th Grade) ext. 8040
- Mr. Nelson Taylor - Guidance Counselor (7th Grade) ext. 8043
- Ms. Lauren Wallace - Guidance Counselor (8th Grade) ext. 8041
- Ms. Tonya Ampey-Elong - Social Worker (All Grades) ext. 8060
- Ms. Jennifer Glasgow - Main Office Assistant ext. 8000
- Ms. Kim Hessler - Main Office Assistant ext. 8000
- Ms. Aimee Moore - Administrative Assistant ext. 8301
- Ms. Rachel Walther - Administrative Assistant ext. 8303
- Mr. Dan McCune - School SRO - ext. 8021
- Ms. Meghan Stemmermann - School Nurse ext. 8030
How do I enroll my student?
- Contact Mrs. Stephanie Smith - Counseling Administrative Assistant/Registrar:
314-213-6100 ext. 8042
- Complete our online enrollment process. It can be found here
KIRKWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT R-7 MISSION STATEMENT: Students will think critically and creatively, driven by a sense of wonder, joy, & connection.
NIPHER MIDDLE SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT: Students will think critically and creatively, driven by a sense of wonder, joy, & connection.
Our Vision: Working together, we will ensure all students are prepared for success – now and in their future.
Our students will…
- Feel supported through positive relationships, with the knowledge that others care about them, their interests, and their success
- Be happy, healthy, and have equitable opportunities to succeed
- Discover, wonder about, and solve complex problems, independently and with others
- Effectively use critical and creative thinking strategies; tinker/play with newly formed ideas to test their validity
- Collaborate with others, in person and digitally, and communicate with a range of audiences for a variety of reasons
- Actively question, explore, and apply rigorous learning, within and across disciplines and in authentic situations