The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) has determined that Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) Grade Level Assessments are to be administered to students this spring in Grades 3-8, and that all testing must take place on our campuses. The testing window for students in the Kirkwood School District is April 8-May 15.
Dates for NG students who are in person are:
THIRD GRADERS: APRIL 19 ,20, 21, 22 (if needed)
FOURTH GRADERS: MAY 3, 4, 5, 6 (if needed)
FIFTH GRADERS: APRIL 26, 27, 28, 29 (if needed)
For students in the Kirkwood At Home Program:
- Please see this letter from Dr. Bryan Painter with specific details.
- Testing will occur in person on April 23rd, 30th, and possibly May 7
- Testing for KAH will occur at Kirkwood High School unless other arrangements have been made to accommodate an IEP or 504.
- Nursing staff and safety protocols such as barriers will be present throughout the day, and masks will be worn per CDC guidelines. (Start practicing mask stamina now)
- We ask that all KAH families fill out this form no later than April 14th