Thank you to everyone who purchased a square(s) as part of the KSDF Super Bowl fundraiser. Both boards are now filled, and sales are closed. Becuase there is only one day remaining until the Super Bowl, we will not be starting a third board. Again, we thank everyone for their donations, and please watch our Facebook page (@ksdfgives) and this website for upcoming KSDF events and fundraisers!
To make things fun and delicious purchase appitizers for your stay-at-home Super Bowl parties from these local restaurants.
This is a 50/50 fundraiser, with half of all proceeds going to KSDF to help support KSD students and programs. Shop Local. Buy Local. Support Local Business
KSDF Super Bowl 50/50 RULES
1. The game starts with a 10x10 grid with 100 squares. Numbers 0-9 are randomly assigned to both the top row and far left column. The AFC team and the NFC team are randomly assigned to either the numbers on the top row or to the numbers in the far left column.
2. The cost of each square is $20. Squares will be assigned by random draw. Sales continue until the board is filled. You may purchase as many squares as you wish. If the first board sells out, we will create another board. The first 100 squares sold will be assigned to Board 1, squares 101-200 to Board 2, and so on.
3. The prize purse for each sold out board is $1,000. At the end of each quarter, the player with the square that has the last digit of both team's scores will win (see example below). Prize amounts are:
Quarter 1 - $200*
Quarter 2 - $200*
Quarter 3 - $200*
Final Score - $400*
*If a board does not sell all 100 squares, the prize purse will be determined by the number of tickets sold for that board.
4. If a board has not sold out, and there is no clear winner at the end of a quarter or the end of the game, we will deduct one point from BOTH the NFC and the AFC team's scores until we reach a filled square.
5. Final boards with participants' first initial and last name (or nickname chosen at the time of purchase) will be post on the KSDF Facebook page no later than 11:00 a.m. on Super Bowl Sunday (February 7, 2021). Winners will be announced after each quarter and at the end of the game. We will mail each winner their prize the week after the Super Bowl.
6. Each day we will post on the KSDF Facebook page the number of empty squares remaining on the board for purchase.
7. KSDF may close sales at any time to ensure no board is undersold (less than 50 squares sold). Other remedies to fill squares on an undersold board may include, but are not limited to, assigning two squares to each player and/or reducing the cost of squares to encourage last minute sales (thus reducing the total purse of that board).
Example: Score at end of 1st quarter: NFC 14 - AFC 10. John Doe wins.