Step 1: Register an account in the parent name
As a parent/guardian, you will register an account, then add your athlete to the account and complete only their information. Start creating your account by selecting or enter the link https://kirkwoodpioneers.e-ppe.com/ then follow the steps below.
- From the landing page, click Register.
- Please register with your name as a parent, your email address, and create a password of your choice. When you are finished, click Sign Up. (If you have multiple family members or if you have already registered yourself, you do not need to register again.)
Step 2: Add athlete(s) to your account:
- On the Home page click the Add Member button on the left side of the page. (This allows you to add your athlete to your account. You can add as many additional members as necessary.)
- Click Add Member on the left side of the page.
- Enter your athlete’s first name (and last name if different), date of birth, and gender.
- Ignore Enable Login and then click Add Member. You will now see your athlete’s name listed on the home page.
Step 3: Complete the Personal Details section for the athlete:
- Go to Home page then click on your athlete’s Name. Then begin completing the Personal Details by clicking the Start/Update button to the right of Personal Details.
- Complete each section of the Personal Details section to 100% and click Save and Exit.
IMPORTANT: In order for the Personal Details to be 100% complete you will need to answer all mandatory questions, marked with a red asterisk (*).
Step 4: Complete the History form:
- Click Start/Update to the right of the form. Complete all the fields with a red asterisk (*).
- Once all fields are completed, click Submit. After clicking submit, click Sign from the pop up. This will prompt you to create the parent/guardian’s e-signature. See Step 5 to create a parent/guardian e-signature.
- This form also requires an athlete’s signature. See Step 9 below for instructions on applying an athlete’s electronic signature to forms.
Step 5: Complete the remaining forms for the athlete:
- Click Start/Update to the right of the form. Complete all the fields with a red asterisk (*). When you have finished this form, click Submit.
- A message will appear if you want to review or sign the document. Click the blue Sign button and you will be taken to a page to create an electronic parent/guardian signature. Select the blue Create New Signature tab.
- With your curser on a computer or with your finger on a tablet/mobile device, create your signature or initials then click the blue Save tab. You will see your signature displayed. Select the grey Done tab underneath. Once complete, you will then be on the Account Settings page. Select Home near the top left of the screen.
- Once you have created a parent/guardian e-signature, you will not be required to repeat this process. You will be able to apply this parent or guardian e-signature anywhere a parent/guardian e-signature is required.
- Some of the forms also require an athlete’s signature. See Step 9 below for instructions on applying an athlete’s electronic signature to forms.
Step 6: Join team(s):
- After completing the forms, you must join a team. To join a team, click Update next to Joined Teams, and check the box next to the appropriate team(s) and click Done at the bottom of the page when finished.
Step 7: Printing Physical and Pre-Participation History Form:
- If you have not done so already, a copy of the physical form can be downloaded by clicking the blue icon next to Blank MSHSAA Physical Form on the home page. Download the Physical Form by clicking the blue link on the form.
- Also Download and Print the Pre-Participation History Form from the Print Documents page.
- When the Physical Form has been signed by the doctor, please see Step 8 to upload the physical form into your athlete’s profile. (The pre-participation history form does not need uploaded because it has been electronically signed already).
Step 8: Uploading the Physical:
- For those needing to upload a new physical, you will need to either scan the document into your computer or take a photo of the document with your tablet or smartphone*. If you are using a smartphone or tablet to upload, please open the internet browser and type in the school’s Privit website. Then login to your account.
- Click Manage Documents from the athlete's home page. Next, click Upload Document near the top right.
- Click Browse to select the scanned document or take a photo of the document. (If you are accessing this page from a mobile device, you should be prompted to take a picture or select a photo of the form from the photo album.)
- From the drop down next to ‘Document Type,’ select the name of the document type you are uploading. (Also there is an optional ability to add a comment to provide additional information to identify your document.)
- Click Upload.
- You should be directed back to the athlete's ‘Manage Documents’ page. You should see the uploaded document and any other documents that have been submitted. For further assistance on uploading forms, please go to the help section of Privit's website.
Step 9: Athlete Signatures:
- From your athlete’s home screen, click the blue font Student/Athlete click here to sign and you will be taken to a page to create an electronic athlete signature. Select the blue Create New Signature button.
- With your curser on a computer or with your finger from a tablet/mobile device, create your athlete signature or initials. Check the box that you attest and then click the blue Save tab. You will see your athlete signature displayed. Select the grey Done tab underneath.
- Once complete, you will click the blue font Student/Athlete click here to sign again. Once you have created an athlete e-signature, you will not be required to repeat this process. You will be able to apply this athlete e-signature anywhere an athlete e-signature is required.
Important: Once the required e-signatures have been applied to the necessary forms, the signed document will become available automatically for the appropriate staff member to review and approve. A staff member at the school will update the Clearance Status when the athlete comes in to pick up their practice card, the status is not automatically updated. There should be all green check marks next to all signatures on all forms (except Blank MSHSAA Physical Form) listed on the athlete’s home page.
Step 10: GET A PRACTICE CARD from the activities office
- Once you have completed all Privit documents the athlete will go to the activities office, during the scheduled times, to pick up a practice card. The athlete will then give this card to his/her coach in order to participate in practice/tryouts. Without this card, an athlete will not be able to participate