- Be the Hardest worker at practice today.
- Be a spark of energy and enthusiasm today.
- Model Mental toughness today.
- Connect with a teammate today
- Compliment a teammate today.
- Challenge a teammate today.
- Support a teammate today.
- Constructively confront negativity, pessimism, and laziness today.
- Build and bond your team today.
- Check in with your coach today.
- Remind your team how today's work leads to tomorrow's dreams.
- Represent your self and team with class and pride today.
MEET THE CAPTAINS
(Top left to right) Coriana Proemsey (Sr.) Shot/Discus/Javelin 2018 State Qualifier Megan Griffith (Sr.) Sprints/JumpsChristian Baker (Sr.)Distance 2017 State Champion 3200m run, 4th in State 1600m run, State Champion 4x800m run (University of Tulsa Oklahoma, Track & Field/XC)Caroline Wilson (Sr.) Sprints & Relays (Bottom left to right) Cooper Wise (Sr.) Long Sprints/ Triple & High Jump 3rd 2017 State Championships 3rd, Triple Jump 7th, School record holder Triple Jump (Cornell University, Football) Mary Ralston (Sr.) Long Sprints/Distance State QualifierArvelle Ferguson: Sr. Sprints & Relays, Throws, State qualifier relays, (Garden State Community College, Football) Martez Jones: Sr. Sprints & Relays