Mark your calendars for Tillman's Trivia Night on Saturday, March 9th! Door open at 6:00, and trivia begins at 7:00. This is the PTO's largest fundraiser, and it's a VERY fun evening. We hope to see you there!
Our event runs on volunteers, and we are looking for people who can donate their time to make the night run smoothly. Whether you have an hour or the entire evening to spare, we have a job for you. Please sign up through the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4fada82fabf94-trivia2
Are you interested in hosting/ co- hosting a party for either students or parents? Contact Lisa Shah at email@example.com for more information. Parties do not have to be elaborate, and they are always one of the most popular features of our event. Please submit all party details by February 20th.
If you would be interested in helping with a donation on a smaller scale, each grade level is collecting items for themed baskets which will be available at our silent auction.
- Kindergarten Basket: Fun in the Sun (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4fada82fabf94-donations6)
- First Grade Basket: Legos (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4fada82fabf94-donations7)
- Second Grade Basket: Sports (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4fada82fabf94-donations11)
- Third Grade Basket: As Seen on TV (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4fada82fabf94-donations8)
- Fourth Grade Basket: Game Night (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4fada82fabf94-donations10)
- Fifth Grade Basket: Taste of the Town (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4fada82fabf94-donations9)
If you have any questions, please contact the trivia team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found on our event website: https://ksd.schoolauction.net/tillman2019.