KSDF Chili Bowl 2021
Kirkwood School District Foundation Turkey Day Chili Bowl Cook-Off:
Thank you for your interest. Tickets are currently sold out. There are no walk-in sales on the night of the event.
Special thanks to these local businesses for their generous donations: Oberweis, Raising Cane’s, Andy’s Frozen Custard, Kirkwood Deli, Chartwells.
Taste the best chili in town and vote for your favorite from: Amigos Cantina, BeerSauce Shop (Sunset Hills), Revel Kitchen, Billy G’s, Brick Top’s, Honey Bee’s, Hi-Pointe Drive In, and J.P. Fields West.
Chili bowl will look a little different this year due to Covid, but still tasty and fun! Here is a rundown of what has changed!
- Masks will always be required indoors when not eating, masks will always be required in the cafeteria
- Tickets will be sold in 15-minute increments with designated timeslots
- There will be 8 timeslots to choose from, but each timeslot will have a maximum and the timeslot will no longer appear once maximum number is met
- Wrist Bands will be given to you at the event
- You will be given a frisbee to use as a tray to collect your chili samples, which will be handed up in cups (comparable size ability of bowls used years prior)
- The cafeteria will be set up with a one-way flow pattern and eating will not be occurring in the cafeteria
- Tables for eating will be set up throughout the indoor and outdoor common areas, but feel free to bring your own lawn chairs as well
- We will have “yard games” set up on the way to the gym for folks to enjoy while awaiting the pep rally
Please note: Chili is donated, and vegetarian options may not be available. Thank you.