Welcome to Nipher Middle School. Home of the Nipher Knights!
700 South Kirkwood Road
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Main Office: (314) 213-6180
Attendance Line: (314) 213-6100 ext. 8125
Nipher Administrators, Counselors & Support Staff for 2022-2023:
- Dr. Laura Havener - Principal (7th Grade) ext. 8301
- Dr. Kelly Dickinson - Assistant Principal (8th Grade) ext. 8303
- Mr. Nathan Alwood - Assistant Principal (6th Grade) ext. 8303
- Ms. Carmon Griffin - Guidance Counselor (7th Grade) ext. 8040
- Mr. Nelson Taylor - Guidance Counselor (8th Grade) ext. 8043
- Ms. Lauren Wallace - Guidance Counselor (6th Grade) ext. 8041
- Ms. Tonya Ampey-Elong - Social Worker (All Grades) ext. 8060
- Ms. Jennifer Glasgow - Main Office Assistant ext. 8000
- Ms. Kim Hessler - Main Office Assistant ext. 8000
- Ms. Aimee Moore - Administrative Assistant ext. 8301
- Ms. Rachel Walther - Administrative Assistant ext. 8303
- Mr. Dan McCune - School SRO - ext. 8021
- Ms. Meghan Stemmermann - School Nurse ext. 8030
How do I enroll my student?
- Contact Mrs. Stephanie Smith - Counseling Administrative Assistant/Registrar:
314-213-6100 ext. 8042
- Complete our online enrollment process. It can be found here
KIRKWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT R-7 MISSION STATEMENT: To equip students with the skills, knowledge and understanding to be empathetic, successful, and to value all people.
NIPHER MIDDLE SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT: To equip students with the skills, knowledge and understanding to be empathetic, successful, and to value all people.
The KSD strategic plan is rooted in the vision, “Every student – engaged, empowered, and ready for success.” Each year of the plan, specific and measurable action steps will be developed, and the District will focus on four priority goal areas:
- Relevant and Rigorous Curriculum, Instruction and Programs
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Student and Staff Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Communication and Engagement