There are two state of the art Fitness Centers located in the athletic facility at Kirkwood High School. Use of the facility by athletic teams will be coordinated through the athletic office and head coaches. Students at KHS have the ability to use the weight room for personal and off-season use as well. Below are some general guidelines for use of the weight room.
General Use Guidelines
- Times: School days, Monday through Friday from 3:05 PM – 4:15 PM. (Hours are subject to change.)
- Students will ONLY be allowed to use the room under supervision of a staff member.
- General use will require a KHS permanent ID and proper clothing (athletic).
- Personal belongings and backpacks are to be left in locker areas at all times.
- Food and beverages are prohibited. Bottled water is OK!
- If you have any questions above Fitness Center use, please contact the Athletic Office.