Equipment and Uniforms
- All equipment and uniforms issued by a coach at KHS are considered property of Kirkwood High School.
- Athletes are responsible for the care of equipment and uniforms during the season of competition.
- Once the season is completed, all uniforms and equipment issued must be returned immediately.
- Students who do not return uniforms/equipment will be placed on hold for the cost of replacement and will not be allowed to compete in a subsequent sport season until the hold has been paid or the equipment has been returned.
- Students assume the responsibility for any damage to equipment or uniforms that occurs outside the normal use for a KHS athletic practice or competition.
- Uniforms and practice gear are only to be worn at KHS practices and for game day competitions.
- Uniforms and practice gear are not to be worn for physical education classes.
Locker Room Procedures
- Only students that have been assigned lockers by a coach may use lockers for athletics.
- Lockers assigned for athletics may be used during the current season only. Use of the locker beyond the season is not permitted.
- Sharing of lockers is strictly prohibited.
- At the end of each athletic season, belongings left in lockers will go to the lost and found.
- Students found violating locker procedures and expectations, will lose locker room privileges.
- If you have a problem with a locker, notify your coach or a member of the athletic staff immediately.
Please Note: The KHS administration highly recommends bringing as few valuables (such as money, cell phones, ipods, jewelry) to school when possible.