Entrance Into ATLAS
- The ATLAS Program is a voluntary program.
- Students struggling for a variety of reasons can be reffered to the program.
- Counselors, administrators, teachers, parents and students themselves may make a referral to the program.
- Referred students discuss the option of the ATLAS Program with their grade-level counselor and the referral is forwarded to the ATLAS Team.
- ATLAS Team meetings occur regularly to determine which students will be accepted, schedule changes are typically made at the beginning of each new grading period.
- After acceptance into the ATLAS Program, students will attend an interview with several members of the ATLAS Team to determine the student’s personal and academic needs.