Requesting Transcripts: In order for your high school transcripts to be sent, first, you have to have your transcript release form signed by you and your parent or legal guardian.  Your college counselor must have this form signed and on record before any transcripts or letters of recommendation can be released.  Every college will require an official copy of your KHS transcripts before they will review your application for admission.  When you submit a request, your transcripts are not automatically sent to your college/ university.  It must be uploaded/ processed by your college counselor. We ask that you request your transcripts at least two weeks prior to your deadline to allow our office enough time to process everything in a timely manner.

    School-Specific Applications:  Students need to request their transcripts through Naviance Family Connection. 

    Common Application: A student using the Common Application must invite their college counselor and their transcripts will be uploaded to their Common Application Account.  

    Senior Survey:  Complete the Senior Survey for final transcript requests.