- Work diligently in your classes and choose an academic course schedule that appropriately challenges you.
- Get involved in extracurricular activities and begin to track all your accomplishments and commitments.
- Create a 4-year academic plan and choose sophomore classes with your grade level and college counselors
- Sign up for PSAT (practice for junior year)
- Choose junior year courses and explore possible college credit options in AP or Dual Credit courses
- Ask counselors for potential summer programs