Steps of the Scientific Method
The Scientific Method helps you understand the method and procedures for an experiment, observation or collection.
Definition of the Scientific Method:
- Why are you doing this experiment?
- What question are you trying to answer?
- What do you think will happen?
- Make an educated guess about what’s going to happen
- What did you use?
- What did you do?
- What did you see?
- What actually happened?
- Record your data and observations in your log book!
- What did you learn?
- What can you conclude from your results?
Last Modified on October 19, 2022